Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Previous Stuff Up of a Chassis :(

A long awaited update.

This was the first thing that was missing.








It took a week for the production place in Durban to fix the stuff up.


This is how it was suppose to come.







OK so I started test fitting my brake lines. I thought I must have been an IDIOT cause the places were the front brake lines were suppose to meet with the flexible brake lines which go to the front brakes weren't in the right place.




The PROBLEM(And final Straw)



After getting hold of Locost SA said that they will give me a new chassis and some brand new disks for the rear and the bearing for the rear uprights . This shows how great they are and all ways will to help their customers out.


I eventually got my new chassis 2 days before i was to go on holiday. So i didn't do much on the chassis besides putting in the floor.


My Floor.







No comments: